In Spanish this phrase literally means "pure life" but is more commonly thought of as meaning "full of life." Costa Ricans use this phrase to express a philosophy of strong community, perseverance, resilience in overcoming difficulties with good spirits, enjoying life slowly, and celebrating good fortune of magnitudes small and large alike. This blog is about our life... Pura Vida!

Background

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Goals

Goals are very important to me, and this summer I set lots of them:
 

1. Transform Emma's Room from Neutral to Girly
       
         

2. Dresser Re-Do

Dresser Before
Dresser After
 See my inspiration here.

3. Hair Clip Holder


 
Old Picture Frame Before
Clip Holder After
 See my inspiration here.

4. Potty Training my little monsters.



5. Running my first 5K.


I'm happy to say, I have accomplished all of them!!
(ok... #4 I have one girly down and one almost there...!)
 
But overall, I'd say it was a productive summer!
 
 
Here's to new goals for the new school year!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You made some very good progress this summer! Nice work Katie.