In Spanish this phrase literally means "pure life" but is more commonly thought of as meaning "full of life." Costa Ricans use this phrase to express a philosophy of strong community, perseverance, resilience in overcoming difficulties with good spirits, enjoying life slowly, and celebrating good fortune of magnitudes small and large alike. This blog is about our life... Pura Vida!

Background

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's a Shutterfly Christmas!

The first time I learned how to upload my digital pictures, I did so on Shutterfly.com. It was so simple! I could order all my prints right off the website and get them sent straight to my house! For our wedding, I even used the website to make my picture thank yous! It was great, especially for those who couldn't make it to the wedding, because they got to see pictures of our big day right away. I love using Shutterfly!


Christmas is just around the corner, and that means thoughts of Christmas cards are on my mind. Have you checked out their new line of Christmas cards? SOOO CUTE! I am seriously having a hard time deciding which one I like the best because there are SO many cute ones. Some of my favorites are the Joy Christmas, Merry Stripes, & Puzzle Pieces.









And if you still have someone on your list to buy for, you might want to check out the picture calandars, picture books or other gift items from their website! There are so many great ideas for gifts that are unique and special and can be used all year long.




Hurry & shop before December 1st and get extra savings during the Cyber Week Sale!



Are you a blogger? Shutterfly is offering 50 free Holiday Cards when you post! Simply visit this Shutterfly form and fill it out! If you still can’t get enough Shutterfly then be sure to follow them via Facebook & Twitter! Hope you enjoy Shutterfly as much as I do! :)


2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love Shutterfly!! I started doing photo books for my parents and each year I do a calendar for Reed to have in his office. Great gifts and they enjoy them.

I've got to get a Shutterfly post up too since those free Christmas cards will come in handy this year!

Sue said...

Can't wait to see the Christmas card!