In Spanish this phrase literally means "pure life" but is more commonly thought of as meaning "full of life." Costa Ricans use this phrase to express a philosophy of strong community, perseverance, resilience in overcoming difficulties with good spirits, enjoying life slowly, and celebrating good fortune of magnitudes small and large alike. This blog is about our life... Pura Vida!

Background

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

My Little Monsters

So... I know we are beyond Halloween and on to the better days of fall, deer hunting, and thoughts of an upcoming Thanksgiving. But, I have to post some pictures of my sweet little monsters all dressed up for Halloween as well as my amazing cupcakes and Halloween themed food from our Halloween party. Although I can't take credit for ALL the food, I did work extra hard on those cupcakes and mummy pizas! Enjoy! :)










3 comments:

Sarah said...

I still say those cupcakes turned out really well. Loved 'em.
I love your little monsters. I smile every time I see that photo of Maria in her costume. That facial expression is just priceless. And Emma is looking cute-as-a-button, as always!!

Kris H said...

Oh my gosh, all of these picture are sooo cute!! A picture really is worth a thousand words! (Maria's expression says it all.)

Katie said...

Yes, Maria always does have a great expression! haha, she really did enjoy Trick Or Treating though!